Menopause is a significant phase in a woman’s life. It affects so many aspects of her health and well-being that the last thing she wants is to gain weight. Unfortunately, that’s exactly what happens. For many women, this stage in their lives led to them piling on a ton of weight.
You are already going through one of the biggest transitions in your life, in your body. The additional weight only puts a damper in your mood. But there are many ways to get rid of that unwanted weight gain.
In this episode, I talk a little bit about intermittent fasting as one of the methods for losing weight. It’s one of the biggest complaints I get, along with being moody and not sleeping.
Weight gain won’t stay for long. If you’ve been facing weight issues in menopause, this episode will surely give you helpful tips to lose those kilos!
• Come and visit my website at https://www.drmichellegordon.com/
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones: https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/
• TMM 32: Intermittent Fasting for Today’s Aging Women with Dy Ann Parham
• You may visit Dy Ann’s website to discover more about her Intermittent Fasting for Today’s Aging Woman course: Click here.
What’s Discussed In This Episode
[3:45] What is intermittent fasting?
[5:43] Types of fasting
[09:39] Tips for doing a fast for those with eating disorders
[13:03] The benefits of intermittent fasting
• Come and visit my website at (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/)
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.drmichellegordon.com/podcasts/)
• Join the Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon Online Community
• Go to http://menopausemovementlive.com to buy tickets for Menopause Movement Live. The workshop is on 25 April 2020 at the Doubletree Hotel, Manchester-Picadilly. Don’t miss this life-changing event as we’ll be revealing the MENO-mate way of living!
• We are opening a few select slots for the MENO-mate before the end of March, so stay tuned!
• If you want to know more about intermittent fasting, check out Episode 032: Intermittent Fasting for Today’s Aging Women with Dy Ann Parham
• You may visit Dy Ann’s website to discover more about her Intermittent Fasting for Today’s Aging Woman course.
If you have any questions, thoughts, or ideas, you can share them with me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also join our online community at Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon.
Get your early bird tickets for Menopause Movement Live on 25 April 2020 in Manchester, UK. http://menopausemovementlive.com
Not only will you get expert teaching from me and other experts, but you will also meet up with like-minded women and find community! We will also enjoy lunch together and that’s included in your price! Don’t miss it!
I hope you enjoyed this podcast, and I hope you will take action to look and be your best self. Thanks for listening!