Health is wealth! Cliché as it may sound, we all know this to be a reality. Today we’re talking about the best supplements for menopause and how to get the most bang for your buck.
In this podcast episode, we continue our series on supplements with pharmacist Dr. Sharzard Green. She is a frequent guest and always drops the knowledge bombs we need to thrive. Today, we delve deep into the eight types of B vitamins and their functions. She also shares the supplements that most menopausal women look for and use and explains what it does to the body and how it helps women going through menopause. We also talk about DHEA and CoQ10.
This informative episode is something you shouldn’t miss. Tune in today!
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.menopausemovement.com/podcasts)
• Connect with me on Instagram @drmichellegordon
• Follow me on Facebook
• Join in on the next beta group
• Listen to the previous podcasts with Dr. Green
– Episode 13: Hormone Consultations: What Do Your Hormones Tell You About Your Body?
– Episode 31: Hormones After Menopause with Dr. Sharzad Green
– Episode 36: Supplementation to Ease Menopause Symptoms With Dr. Sharzad Green
– Episode 39: Ways To Boost Your Immune System During This Pandemic With Dr. Sharzad Green
– Episode 80: Supplements for Menopause – Part 2
– Episode 84: Adrenal Fatigue
• Full script (https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/drsgreenrx)
• Visit Dr. Green’s website (https://www.fabuvag.com/)
• Reach out to Dr. Green through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
[0:00] Introduction and Opportunity
[3:28] The eight types of B vitamins
[16:41] Supplements that menopausal women usually look for and use
[33:43] Where to get reliable supplements
[39:18] CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10)
About the Guest:
Sharzad Green is a well-acknowledged figure in the industry. With over 20 years of pharmaceutical and healthcare experience, she has helped more than 15,000 people overcome various health problems. She is passionate about women’s physical and mental health, integrative medicine, and finding the best solutions for people’s health issues every day. She is the creator of FabuVag, a vaginal moisturizer that helps erase the feeling of dryness that most women feel when undergoing menopause.