Regardless of age, it’s not too late to unlock the best version of yourself! You are still capable of reaching success on both a professional and personal level.
It doesn’t happen overnight nor by coincidence. Fear is the major reason so many people stay stuck.
Thankfully, you can work your way out of it and move forward with grace and ease through aligning body, mind, and spirit.
We talk about this in today’s episode with Lucy Seligman. Lucy explains the number one thing that keeps people stuck and the ways to help them get unstuck and become the best version of themselves.
We also talk about dealing with chronic pain and how hypnotherapy can help. I also go through a hypnosis with Lucy to help address my frozen shoulder (you definitely have to see that one!) and more.
Watch this episode today and gain amazing insights because you deserve to feel good about yourself!
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones https://www.menopausemovement.com/podcasts
• Connect with me on Instagram @drmichellegordon
• Follow me on Facebook
• Check out our course you can take in exchange for feedback and a video testimonial and avoid the application here https://www.menopausemovement.com/hormones
• Visit and reach out to Lucy through her website https://www.lucyseligman.com/
• Sign-up to the video workshop https://www.menopausemovement.com/workshop
• Check out Dr. Wendy Leigh White’s website https://drwendyleighwhite.com/
• Listen to Lucy Seligman’s podcast – https://www.lucyseligman.com/self-hypnosis-with-lucy-podcast-special
Podcast mentioned in this episode:
• TMM Episode 74: Stress and Anxiety Management for Anyone with Dawn Pensack
Books mentioned in this episode:
• The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy (https://amzn.to/2QXLBIQ)
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
[0:00] Introduction and Offer
[2:54] A brief background on who Lucy is and what she does
[3:51] Fear is what makes people get stuck
[5:19] Helping people get unstuck
[7:15] What is hypnotherapy?
[10:56] Hypnotherapy as a way to effect change
[14:43] It’s easier for our brains to go into the negative
[15:38] Dr. G works on a chronic pain issue through hypnotherapy with Lucy
[34:59] Suggestion when doing self-hypnosis
[37:41] An altered state
[38:54] Openness to different wavelengths
[40:16] Parts protocol
[45:27] Importance of alignment of the body, mind, and spirit
[46:15] Guided imagery and visualization
About the Guest:
Lucy Seligman supports female entrepreneurs over 40 to unlock their best version of themselves. She empowers them to access and trust their inner wisdom and intuition for greater professional and personal success in their lives. The services she offers to her clients go beyond general coaching and hones in on personalized holistic therapies to help them heal mind, body, and spirit.