A lot of women find menopause to be a time of significant disruption—and it’s not only in the physical symptoms.
With all the hot flashes, night sweats, and interrupted sleep, some of you shared that you have lost all confidence…
You’re irritable and anxious…
And you’re experiencing relationship issues.
“I have gone from a very capable, calm, reasonable and intelligent woman, to an anxious, easily irritated, wreck—often unable to remember words which makes me come across as unintelligent… I have lost my self-confidence and have often genuinely thought I was dying at times,” some of you said.
It can feel like all hope is gone, especially when you’ve even tried eating weird.
For some, the special diet may have worked.
But if it didn’t work for you, that’s okay.
I always say that there’s no one-size-fits-all answer to menopause.
And one of the things we teach here in The Menopause Movement is, “What you eat is super important.”
Food plays a big role in our well-being.
For instance, France is very connected to nature in some sense. People there enjoy their meals for an hour or two and it’s perfectly normal for them.
It gives them an opportunity to connect with their loved ones while taking the time to eat their food.
While in America, it’s common to stuff food down our stomachs while being in a hurry to get other things done.
And it’s connected to this cycle of transaction, outcome, and result that comes from an overabundance of masculine energy.
And it’s not supposed to be all that bad.
But if we look at things that don’t work in our world today, we’ll see that there’s a lack of feminine energy in them.
Part of feminine energy is slowing down and being in the moment as opposed to being in this loop of doing so many things at once.
And we can’t blame ourselves because we’re in a society where we’re rewarded for being busy.
But if we’re gonna make a change, we have to start with ourselves.
And to create a movement, we need to be around people with the same thinking who actually start to make those changes.
Then people start to see the ripple effect.
And that’s what we need when it comes to embracing the feminine.
I have a fascinating discussion about that in this podcast episode with mentor to tens of thousands of women business owners, Fabienne Fredrickson.
With over 20 years of experience, she believes that when women make their own money (and lots of it) they experience a profound feeling of safety in their life, allowing them to take up more space for their families, communities, and the world.
During the podcast, we talk about Fabienne’s move with her family of five to Paris from the USA in 2016, her entrepreneurial journey, alignment, connection to purpose and what that means PLUS:
• Food and wellbeing and why food is different in France
• Tapping into feminine energy and the divine feminine
• Future-proofing your business
• Listening to your intuition
• Connecting to the divine
• What is suffering and how to manage it
• Pronoia: What that means and how you can start to believe it
• What happens when we pursue personal growth?
• How to become a money magnet?
• Fear: What it means and how to move past it
Tune in to this episode today and stay to the end to find out how to get out of your own way in anything!
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones https://www.menopausemovement.com/blog
• Connect with me on Instagram @drmichellegordon
• Follow me on Facebook
• Join The Menopause Movement private group on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/menopausemovement
• Money Magnet Club https://money.boldheart.com/money-magnet
• The Leveraged Business Bonuses https://boldheart.com/the-leveraged-business/free-book/
Books and Documentaries mentioned in this episode:
• The Alphabet vs. The Goddess https://amzn.to/3hgLDow
• Autobiography of a Yogi https://amzn.to/361YBRY
• The Power of Now https://amzn.to/3wcictg
• The Leveraged Business Book https://amzn.to/3dvQb9K
• Embrace Your Magnificence: Get Out of Your Own Way and Live a Richer, Fuller, More Abundant Life https://amzn.to/3kc13O7
• The Year Earth Changed (Narrated by David Attenborough) https://www.apple.com/tv-pr/originals/the-year-earth-changed/videos/
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
[5:40] Fabienne shares about her move to Paris and how it’s like living there
[9:55] Fabienne’s entrepreneurial journey and how she started her business
[14:07] What it feels to not be in alignment
[18:07] Fabienne shares about her menopause experience
[20:25] The role that food plays in our wellbeing
[28:59] Female leadership and how feminine strength is needed now more than ever
[34:54] The divine feminine is rising
[35:52] How business owners can pivot and future proof of their business
[38:55] Fabienne shares her experience seeing the Dalai Lama
[41:52] Faith and pronoia
[48:13] How can someone be a money magnet
[51:03] Fear does not happen in the present moment
[53:26] How to get out of your way and the powerful mindset to get immediate results
About the Guest:
Fabienne Fredrickson’s passion and purpose is being a catalyst for self-employed women to make the greatest impact they can, while being handsomely rewarded for it. For the past 20+ years, she has been, and continues to be, a business mentor to tens of thousands of women business owners as founder of Boldheart.com.