When I first started having menopause symptoms, I couldn’t remember the name of certain anatomical body parts.
It used to happen all the time while I was a surgeon.
I’d be trying to remember the name of an artery or something and it would just pop out… And I would be like:
Then finally it would show up in my brain.
Brain fog is definitely not fun.
But you’re not alone and there’s something you can do about it along with the symptoms that you’re specifically concerned about.
Now, before you go to the nearest drugstore, it’s important to buy supplements from a reputable company.
There are supplements that can help you manage menopause: DHEA, biotin, evening primrose, black cohosh, thiamine, and so much more.
Today’s episode of The Best of The Menopause Movement Podcast is an informational one, and we’re back with Dr. Sharzad Green as we talk about the eight B vitamins and why they’re necessary, plus the importance of them when it comes to specific symptoms AND:
• Black cohosh, what it’s used for, when it’s appropriate, and when not to use it
• Soy, how it’s gotten a bad rap and how it can possibly help you
• Evening primrose oil and the surprising thing it helps with
• DHEA, how important it is to know your levels before you start taking it and why
And stay to the end to find out what CoQ10 is, how it can help you, and what is the best type to take.
Tune in to find out how to manage hot flashes, sweating, sleeplessness, and mood disturbance with supplements.
• Check my latest podcast or listen to the previous ones (https://www.menopausemovement.com/podcast)
• Connect with me on Instagram @drmichellegordon
• Follow me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/drmichellegordon
• Join The Menopause Movement private group on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/menopausemovement)
• Listen to the previous podcasts with Dr. Green:
• Episode 13: Hormone Consultations: What Do Your Hormones Tell You About Your Body?
• Episode 31: Hormones After Menopause with Dr. Sharzad Green
• Episode 136: Should You Really Take Supplements for Menopause? (The Best of The Menopause Movement Podcast Episode 36)
• Episode 39: Ways To Boost Your Immune System During This Pandemic With Dr. Sharzad Green
• Episode 137: What They Don’t Tell You About Supplements For Menopause (The Best of The Menopause Movement Podcast Episode 80)
• Episode 84: Adrenal Fatigue
• Find out more about FabuVag here
• Reach out to Dr. Green through email (email@example.com)
• Gaia Herbs Website
• Fullscript Website
What’s Discussed in This Episode:
[0:00] Introduction and Opportunity
[3:28] The eight types of B vitamins
[16:41] Supplements that menopausal women usually look for and use
[33:43] Where to get reliable supplements
[39:18] CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10)
About the Guest:
Sharzad Green is a well-acknowledged figure in the industry. With over 20 years of pharmaceutical and healthcare experience, she has helped more than 15,000 people overcome various health problems. She is passionate about women’s physical and mental health, integrative medicine, and finding the best solutions for people’s health issues every day. She is the creator of FabuVag, a vaginal moisturizer that helps erase the feeling of dryness that most women feel when undergoing menopause.